Below are 3 powerful essential oils to tighten pores and skin fast without the need for over the counter skin creams or costly lazer treatments. Essential oils have long been used to help treat and cure all kinds of skin conditions including acne, burns, eczema e.t.c
3 Powerful Essential Oils To Tighten Pores And Skin Fast
1. Frankincense Oil:Frankincense oil is very useful in treating sagging skin and closing open pores by the cleansing method. Basically, the main reason for open pores is the dirt particles that are tackled in the pores. This oil helps reduce age spots and decreases the appearance of sunspots. Usually sagging skin and opened pores cause wrinkles on the face and neck area. Frankincense oil massage is good for growing healthy skin cell and also protects the skin from harmful toxins.
How to use:
- Add frankincense oil in any other carrier oil like coconut or olive oil.
- Massage this oil mixture with fingers in circular motion and leave it overnight.
- Make sure to take a skin patch test before applying on the sensitive skin.
2.Neroli oilNeroli oil contains a chemical known as citral which helps in regenerating skin cells and closes opened pores. In addition, it helps improve the elasticity of the skin muscles and thus reduce the appearance of wrinkles and tighten the sagging skin.
How to use:
- Add 3-4 drops of oil in your palm and rub your hand to heat the oil.
- Once you feel the heat, start massaging on the sagging skin area in an opposite direction.
- Leave the oil overnight to get the best result.
- A skin patch test is recommended before using persistently.
3.Lavender oil:One of the most used oil in home remedies and allopathic therapies is lavender oil. Besides its soothing effect and fragrance, it also helps in releasing the tension in the muscles and skin and thus help in reducing the opened pores. In fact, it’s a repairing mechanism of skin to massage with lavender oil. Basically, it contains antioxidant that helps in reducing the inflammation and thus reduces the swollen muscles and relaxes the sagging skin. In addition, it helped in cleansing the microbes that may cause infections and cause clogged pores.
How to apply:
- Combine lavender oil with frankincense oil or any other oil of your choice.
- Apply on the affected area and massage lightly.
- Leave it overnight and then wash in the morning with normal water.
All three oil massages are helpful in tightening the skin and closing opened pores. However, a skin patch test is recommended before using on larger skin area.
So now you know about the 3 most powerful essential oils to tighten pores and skin fast that you can start using today! If you liked this post or found it helpful, please share it and also follow us on Pinterest for more helpful tips.