Acne is the uncontrolled occurrence of pimples on the skin and it can appear on any part of the body. Most common acne after face acne is back acne. An absolute embarrassing as well as painful condition and it’s most difficult is to get rid of it completely. However, using many pharmaceuticals it might get disappear for a time being but comes back just after a few weeks. In case of back acne, it is the most sensitive part as get most of the sweat and even when we take shower the shampoo and the residue also aggravate the acne problem.
The daily bath can improve the situation and reduce the back acne but it cannot be cleared completely. In addition, using cotton clothes also help in reducing problems. Whenever the weather condition changes and in humid weather again the problem starts over again.
The last but not the least solution to the problem is to give try to home remedies. However, home remedies usually have positive effects but anyhow it won’t worsen the solution. Here in this article, we have three most famous home remedies to treat the back acne and it will not come back forever.
1. Sea Salt:
Sea salt has the ability to absorb excess oil and moisture thus the acne will not develop. However, bacteria will not grow in the dry conditions and the remaining bacterial colonies will not be able to survive. In fact, using organic sea salt is necessary to have better results.
- Sea Salt ( 2-3 cups )
- Bathing water
- Moisturizer cream/oil
- Fill the bathtub with normal water and add 2-3 cups of sea salt in the bathing water.
- Soak your body in the bathtub for 20-30 minutes.
- Rinse with water and then use a clean towel to dry the body.
- Do not rub harshly as it will aggravate the acne.
- Apply the moisturizer that suits your skin or simply coconut oil helps in moisturizing the body.
- Take this bath daily before bedtime.
- Another simple way to put 2-3 tablespoon of sea salt in spraying bottle.
- Spray it on the back twice a day and then pat dry with a cotton cloth.
- Epsom salt can also be used instead of sea salt.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar:
Apple cider vinegar also helps in treating the back acne and reducing the infection. In fact, apple cider vinegar is antiseptic, anti-bacterial and controls the pH of the skin which reduces the growth of the microbes.
- Apple cider vinegar
- Cold Water
- Mix 1:2 ratios of apple cider vinegar and water in spraying bottle.
- Spray this before taking bath or 20-30 minutes.
- You can also spray them before bedtime and wear some cotton clothes.
- You can save it in the refrigerator and used it cold when needed.
3. Baking Soda:
Baking soda is the most effective antiseptic and anti-inflammatory substance that help in the treatment of all kinds of infections. However, it also reduces the oil production from the follicles thus removes the bacteria from the back.
- Baking soda
- Take one tablespoon of baking soda in a bowl and make a thin paste using water.
- Wait for a few minutes then apply on the acne using cotton balls or brush.
- Now take a bath using cold water.
- Now repeat the same process daily until no signs of acne remains.