The world’s gone mad for the Swedish diet that shows results very fast and it’s very easy to handle. This diet includes a reduced intake of carbohydrates, and it is mostly focused on taking fats and proteins.
The Swedish diet divides the foods that you need to eat into 2 main groups
- All types of meat
- All kinds of fish and crabs
- Eggs cooked in every way
- Vegetables that grow above ground (cabbage, kale, broccoli, zucchini, olives, tomato, spinach, mushrooms, lettuce, avocado, peppers)
- Dairy products exclusively of high fat (yogurt, butter, cream, curd, cheese)
- Nuts (sunflower seeds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, almonds, hazelnuts, Indian nuts, Brazil nuts)
Foods that are NOT allowed:
- Sugar bottled juices, sodas, pastries, cakes, ice cream, muesli and artificial sweeteners
- Cereals and starches (bread, rice, pasta, potatoes, chips, cereals)
- Margarine and refined oils
- Alcohol, especially beer
The diet is simple and it doesn’t torture the body and is especially recommended in those times when you want to quickly lose weight without going hungry.