Prolonged exposure to bright sunlight or contaminated air, aging or hormonal fluctuations can cause a patchy darkening of the skin, making your skin look unhealthy.
Many Adults Suffer From Melasma:
A form of hyperpigmentation in which areas of the skin become darker than their surroundings. The dark patches are the result of an overproduction of melanin from pigment cells called melanocytes. While melasma will not affect your overall health, its characteristic dark spots can often seem unsightly, causing distress in sufferers.
The period of pregnancy is also one of the reasons for dark spots.
While cosmetic treatment is a likely option, it is generally not recommended, except in some extreme cases. By regularly using some simple home remedies, you can treat dark skin in the comfort of your home.
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
Mix all listed ingredients in a plastic bowl, until it becomes a soft cream.
Then apply to the area of the skin where it has dark patches, leave it for about 20 minutes and remove it with plenty of cold water.
Another technique, to eliminate spots that are almost black, is to use white clay, milk, and lemon.
Place the white clay in a bowl and mix with milk and lemon, apply on the affected area and leave it for about 15 minutes, then wash it with cold water.
- Perform the chosen treatment 3 times a week, until the spots disappear
- Avoid exposure to the sun without using appropriate cream with UV protection during this treatment
- Drink plenty of water and eat foods rich in vitamin E
- The olive oil must be extra virgin
- The salt has to be sea salt
- Use preferably skim milk
- Optionally, you can add a little coconut oil
- You can not miss this opportunity to break free of dark spots on your skin with this natural recipe.