Well nothing beats a homemade spa, right? Imagine the relaxation of professional spa centers in the comfort of your own home. That’s exactly what we will show you how to do today!
Make yourself a spa and help your body relieve from the toxins build up that can cause headaches, fatigue and various chronic diseases.
The DIY detox bath
- Handful of Epsom salts
- 1/2 C of Baking soda
- 10 drops of Essential oil
Some essential oils to use:
- Lavender – Calming and relaxing
- Grapefruit – Uplifting
- Peppermint – Fatigue
- Cedar wood – Depression
- Chamomile & Rosemary – Headache
- Add ingredients while drawing your hot bath.
- Relax and soak for 15-20 minutes so your body can sweat, detox and absorb all of the nutrients.
- Rinse off with a cool shower.
- Make sure you drink plenty of water before, during and after your bath to aid in the detoxification process.