For rejuvenating the skin there are numerous products on the market, however, the natural remedies to reduce redness, clean the face, and eliminate dead skin cells are way more powerful and have become more popular recently. The people who used commercial products, which are full of chemicals, suffer from multiple side effects, while the particular natural treatments are completely safe and highly beneficial.
If you want to effectively treat your skin we offer you a mixture of baking soda and coconut oil, which is a proven skin care product. This remedy has a power to fight acne, reduce sagginess, cleanse the skin, reduce wrinkles, and treat blackheads
The benefits of baking soda are seen in cleansing and deodorizing effects. It supports the health of the hair, skin, and teeth, and alkalizes the entire body. Its effects are very important in preventing various diseases and conditions.
The coconut oil, on the other hand, has the powerful moisturizing, antibacterial, and healing properties so it is used for the skin, as it hydrated, soft, and smooth it.
When you combine both of these powerful cleaning ingredients you will be able to remove extra oil, impurities, and dirt, and exfoliate the skin.
HERE IS THE METHOD OF PREPARING IT:
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
Instructions and use:
- Mix the ingredients in order to get a paste,
- Apply it to the face, massaging gently
- Leave the paste to act for 5 minutes,
- Wash the paste off with lukewarm water.
- Finally, lightly massage the area with the fingers.
- The effects will be astonishing, so don’t waste your time, and try it