Numerous medical experts have pointed out that inflammation is the root cause of numerous serious diseases.
It can cause gout, depression, cancer, Alzheimer’s, autoimmune disease and more. Therefore, as chronic inflammation cannot be easily controlled, treated or prevented, we should all try and learn how to fight it.
The human immune system is an excellent and complex system, whose major goal is to protect the body and prevent the harmful influence of dangerous substances. One of its mechanisms is in fact inflammation.
Inflammations can be of two types, chronic and acute.
- In the case of an injury to the body tissues, cells produce chemicals which lead to swelling and attract white blood cells to aid the situation and prevent its spreading throughout the body.
- On the other hand, when this cute inflammation is not resolved, it develops into a chronic type. For instance, initially, the body is swollen and immobile, and you feel pain, and you try to solve the issue with the use of painkillers, but this therapy just won’t address the right issue.
- You need to understand that the major cause of inflammation in the body is actually our exposure to numerous toxins, included in the food, in the air, we breathe, in the products we purchase, and so on.
- Our immune system just cannot take all that burden, becomes exhausted, and causes an inflammation.
- Moreover, the standard American diet is loaded with inflammatory foods, like refined sugar, additives, chemicals, gluten, wheat, artificial dyes, and processed foods, which stimulate inflammation in the gut. The regular intake of these foods leads to disastrous health effects.
- Additionally, stress contributes to inflammation, and our bodies are deprived of the needed nutrients.
Therefore, you need to know the most common symptoms of inflammation in the body:
- High blood pressure
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Food cravings
- Diarrhea or constipation
- Binge eating
- Water retention
- Joint pain
- Unexplainable weight gain
- Constant fatigue
Inflammation triggers the occurrence of numerous diseases, like heart disease, cancer, diabetes, gout, depression, dementia, allergies, autoimmune and auto-inflammatory diseases, and Alzheimer’s.
Therefore, there are several ways to help you treat inflammation, and prevent further complications. Initially, you need to start consuming anti-inflammatory foods, such as:
- Olive Oil
- Nuts and Seeds
- Raw Tomatoes
- Fatty Fish
- Leafy Greens
- Coconut Oil
- Tart Cherry Juice
Furthermore, you should regularly take probiotics, and reduce the intake of inflammatory foods, including:
- Processed foods
- Processed Meats
- Refined sugars
- Trans fats
- Simple carbs
In order to reduce the exposure to toxins that endanger your health and lead to inflammation, you should also eliminate the toxins that are all around you, and avoid fried foods, alcohol, canned food, smoking, mold, trans fats, and plastic.
On the other hand, make sure you consume enough water, as proper hydration is a must in order to maintain good health. Also, make sure you reduce stress, by regular exercise, meditation, laughter, aromatherapy, massage, music, as well as the intake of dark chocolate, ginseng, and all that relaxes your mind and body.
It is of high importance to regularly have a good night sleep, and rest in order to supply enough energy for the daily tasks. It is of great help to consume turmeric, as it is one of the most potent anti-inflammatory foods on the planet.
ALSO HERE ARE TWO SMOOTHIE RECIPES THAT WILL HELP YOU TO GET RID OF INFLAMMATION:
- ½ cup frozen pineapple or mango
- 1 banana
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon maca root powder (optional)
In your blender, place all the ingredients, and mix them well until you get a smooth mixture.
You should drink it right away!
Anti-Inflammatory Juice Recipe
- 2 Green Apples
- 2 Kale leaves
- 2 Leaves Collard Greens
- 2 Knuckles of turmeric
- 1 Knuckle of Ginger
- ¼ Hemp Seed Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- In your juicer, mix the turmeric, ginger, kale, and collard greens.
- Then, pour the resulting juice into a glass, and add apple cider vinegar and hemp seed oil.
- Stir well, and enjoy it!
This is undoubtedly the most delicious anti-inflammatory juice you have ever tried.