Nowadays many people are aware that baking soda is highly beneficial. You use it as a beauty product, when you clean the house, cook … However, women especially love it as a beauty product.
The most effective face masks contain baking soda.
This recipe that we bring you today, will remove dark circles around your eyes. Fatigue, lack of sleep and problems will disappear with applying baking soda!
Soda will remove the dark circles and bags under the eyes.
Make a solution: a glass of hot water or tea, add 1 teaspoon of baking soda, mix well. Soak cotton pads in the mixture and place them under the eyes for 10-15 minutes.
After some time wash your face, apply moisturizing cream and admire your reflection in the mirror.
Benefits of Baking Soda Face Mask
- The greatest benefit of this mask is the removal of acne and other blemishes. The baking soda is potent natural antibiotic that is very useful against any underlying fungal infections. It is even able to remove any acne scars and enhance the curing of acne damage.
- It is very effective against blackheads. It fights against infections that are result of the blackheads and slacken the skin around which makes them easier for drawing out.
- This mask is very helpful for your pores since it has mild antiseptic and anti-inflammatory characteristics that can reduce inflammation, making your skin look better because it opens the pores. It also assists in better absorbing of oil which prevents any clogging on your pores.
- Baking soda is also able to reduce the pain caused from skin toning.
- Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need