Fat typically accumulates on your body in particular parts more than others. In addition, everyone has different “trouble areas”, which can be hard to tone.
Certain areas of fat accumulation can increase your risk of many diseases. Researchers have proven that those people who carry extra weight around their bellies are at a higher risk of developing heart disease and cancer compared to those who carry extra fat in other body parts.
Moreover, back fat is the annoying band of chub, which clings to your back muscles and forms a fold of skin above your waistline or a bulge that peeks out of a bra band.
However, in case you learn how to lose back fat by practicing the right back exercises, then it can help you reduce your risk of back pain and injury, and enhance your body posture. It has been found that strength training offers better results when it comes to burning fat than cardio.
HERE ARE THE MOST EFFECTIVE EXERCISES TO ELIMINATE BACK FAT AND STRENGTHEN YOUR BACK MUSCLES:This fat-burning routine is a very effective and quick option to get rid of your back fat. It can be done for about 12 minutes and is most effective when practiced 3 times a week within a period of 21 days.
You can try yoga for a less intense workout. In fact, yoga is slower paced because it usually focuses on deep breathing. Also, it does not require the use of dumbbells. In case you are a yoga beginner, then you should start with Yoga Burn. It is an excellent yoga program that is easy to follow. Moreover, it is divided into 15-minute videos, which include tips on how to do every pose and practice every movement with the right techniques.
That’s not all, you should also introduce some fat-burning foods in your diet since they promote weight loss.
TOP 4 BACK EXERCISES TO ELIMINATE YOUR BACK BULGEStart these exercises with your feet shoulder-width apart and about 5-8 pound dumbbells in each hand.
– ELBOW KISS
This exercise engages your chest and shoulders.
- Lift your arms at your sides to shoulder height, with your palms facing up.
- Start bending your elbows to a 90-degree angle and pulling your arms together in front of your chest until your forearms and elbows “kiss” touch. Make sure you do not lift your shoulders.
- Gently return to the initial position by reversing the steps.
- You should do three sets of about twelve repetitions.
– PUSH AND TOUCH
It engages your upper back, chest, and shoulders.
- Start with your arms by each side with your palms facing forward.
- Lift your arms to shoulder length, with your palms to the ceiling. Hold for a while until you notice the burn.
- Next, in one smooth movement, lift your arms over your head. Your palms should be facing behind you.
- Make sure you tap the ends of the weights together.
- Gently return the arms to shoulder level, take a break, and then return to the initial position.
- Avoid moving any other body part for best results.
- Make sure you do three sets of about eight repetitions.
This exercise engages your shoulders and upper back.
- First of all, bend your knees slightly and then lean your torso forward around 45-degrees.
- Afterwards, you should cross your arms at your wrists in front of your knees. Gently raise your arms to shoulder height and back down to the initial position.
- Repeat the same procedure with opposite hands crossed and do three sets of about twelve repetitions.
– BENT-OVER CIRCULAR ROW
It engages your upper back, mid-back, biceps, and chest.
- You should bend your knees slightly. Make sure you engage your abs for support.
- Place the upper body parallel to the floor by bending forward. You should also extend your hands toward the floor.
- Gradually circle your arms to the right, up and toward your chest, over to the right, and down. Also, repeat the same procedure to the left.
- It is advisable to do three sets of about twelve repetitions.