If you are a smoker or you have smoked previously, your lungs are probably full of toxins from those cigarettes. In order to cleanse them, you’ll really appreciate the benefits from this drink. It’s basically a combination of ginger, onion and curcuma.
This ancient spice is used for its healing properties. Among other things it helps eliminate the excess secretion in the lungs.
Onions as well as garlic helps fight off cancer. It’s also very useful against many malignant diseases. Also onions help prevent various respiratory diseases.
The curcuma is full of vitamins and minerals, and also contains healthy omega 3 fatty acids. It has anti-bacterial, anti-viral properties so be sure to enrich your daily diet with this spice.
To prepare it you will need:
- 400 grams of onion
- 1 liter of water
- 400 grams of sugar (preferably a more healthy variant)
- 2 spoons of curcuma
- 1 ginger with the size of a thumb
- Add sugar into the water. Leave it on the stove in order to boil.
- Cut the onions in ¼ pieces and cut the ginger as well.
- Put both ingredients into the water
- When the mixture boils again, add the curcuma and lower the temperature of the stove.
- Leave it on low power to boil. After the water shrinks down to half the size, squeeze it in a jar.
- Leave it to cool off and store in the fridge.
- Drink 2 spoons of the mixture every morning and at night 2 hours after your last meal.