Want to know about pores “For every hair on your body, there is a corresponding skin pore. Our whole body’s skin contain million of millions pores. Although we can’t see all of these pores, we can see some of them“. Pores are small openings on the skin which allow it to breathe. They are almost impossible to be seen with the naked eye but may grow in size as we get older. Enlarged pores look really unpleasant and can ruin your appearance, which is why everyone wants to resolve the problem as soon as they can. Instead of using commercial products and treatments, try using these natural remedies against enlarged pores:
Step 1: Apple Cider Vinegar Skin Toner
• 5 tablespoons organic apple cider vinegar
• 2 cups of water
How to Use:
• Put the mixture in a spray bottle (highly recommended).
• Wash your face with simple soap.
• Spray this water all over your face and let it dry.
• Apply moisturizer with coconut oil.
Why This Helps:
Apple cider vinegar has been proven to close skin pores, and maintain the stability of your skin pH level and prevent infections of the skin.
Step 2: Egg White Mask
• 1 egg white
• 2 tablespoons oatmeal
• 2 tablespoons organic lemon juice, freshly squeezed