If you feel like you have an excess fat not needed to your body, or some extra liquid present in your abdominal area, here is a solution for you. The syrup can be made at home and will take you only 10 minutes. All you can waste are 10 minutes of your time, but you benefit more.
Ingredients you need:
• 125g horseradish
• 4 lemons
• 2cm fresh ginger
• 3 tablespoons of honey
• 2 tablespoons of cinnamon
How to prepare it:
1. Put the horseradish and the ginger in a blender and after they blend well, add the lemon juice and mix for 3 minutes.
2. After add the cinnamon and honey and mix till it gets syrup.
3. Put the mixture in a glass jar and consume 1 teaspoon of it twice a day, before meals or training.
4. Consume the syrup for three weeks and take a three weeks break afterwards.
Horseradish and ginger help you fight any kind of flu, boost the metabolism, reduce fatigue and stimulate the good bacteria in your intestines. Rich with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants they represent the best combination for elimination the toxins and allow your body to regenerate again.