Several health experts agree that most chronic diseases begin in the intestine. While it is true that digestive problems are often related to the stomach and intestines, a small part of the GI tract also plays an important role in proper body function: the colon.
First, the colon is responsible for removing food waste from the body and regulating the body’s hydration process. The function of the colon can be compromised by chronic constipation, intestinal problems or irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
While the intestines absorb nutrients from food and prevent the absorption of harmful bacteria and toxins, the colon is responsible for removing fluids and sodium from these wastes. As a result, poor diet and continuous dehydration cause this waste of food to adhere to the lining of the colon. It goes without saying that the toxins that remain in your body affect your overall health. Over time, this establishes bases for the development of polyps, inflammation and the growth of cancerous and non-cancerous tumors in the colon.
How to clean your colon?
The home remedy we recommend here is extremely beneficial to eliminate all the adhering waste from your colon. It is also important to stay hydrated during the treatment.
Consult a doctor before colon cleansing if you are pregnant, suffer from gastrointestinal pain or illness.
- 1/2 cup of 100% pure organic apple juice
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt of the Himalayas
- 1/2 cup of hot and purified water
- Start by heating the filtered water over low heat in a small pot. Do not boil it, as it should be warm, but not too hot. If it overheats, let it cool a little.
- Transfer the water to a glass and then add salt. Stir until well dissolved.
- In the end, add the apple, ginger and lemon juice and stir again. Drink three times a day before each meal. Do the treatment for a week